CPSH Neighborhood Homes℠ Program
In order to better serve your housing needs, KeyREADY Living is proud to announce our partnership with the Community for Permanent Supported Housing to establish the Neighborhood Homes℠ program. For more on our partnership with CPSH, please visit URL.
KeyREADY Living™ is a licensed real estate group, within the CAL REI Group brokerage, that can offer CPSH Parents services such as:
- Property Selection – Guidance on selecting a property (including off-market, unlisted properties)
- Financial Analysis – On properties to determine break-even or positive equity
- Purchase of Property – Negotiate purchase price and offer on your behalf
- Closing – Facilitate issues that may come up in closing
- Tenant Selection – In coordination with CPSH, facilitate finding appropriate tenants
- Leasing as Neighborhood Home℠ – Drawing up leases and vetting tenants’ co-signers, if applicabl
- Renovations – Overseeing any renovations or repairs prior to move-in
- Leasing to General Public – Initially leasing out the property to the general public if tenants are not ready to move in right away
- Property Management – Overseeing all daily & monthly duties, such as rent collection, emergency repairs, landscaping, of managing the property
- Federal Assistance Applications – Assistance in applying for federally-funded (HUD) housing vouchers
Created out of a family member’s frustration in finding quality independent housing for her nephew, KeyREADY Living™ is specifically for parents of adults with disabilities. From personal experience, we understand the special needs and quality services that you deserve.
We want to help you realize your dream of independent housing for your adult child NOW. Don’t hesitate to schedule a complimentary consultation today!